Eaton's Electrical Business has an opening for a:
Country Sales Manager
Location: Istanbul, TR
Eaton’s Electrical Sector is a global leader with expertise in power distribution and circuit protection; backup power protection; control and automation; lighting and security; structural solutions and wiring devices; solutions for harsh and hazardous environments; and engineering services. Eaton is positioned through its global solutions to answer today’s most critical electrical power management challenges.
- Analysis of market data, trends, customer needs in order to advise executive management concerning market opportunities and threats in line with long term organizational strategy in order to advise executive management with regards to input for the sales strategy.
- Maintaining and building relations with important market parties, internal sales organizations, business units and branch organizations.
- Assessment of the effects of changes within the organizational strategy and acting upon them.
- Management of the strategic country planning process.
- Setting out strategic direction in collaboration with the Sales Management Team
- Manages sales plans by develop and assigner individual or team targets, supporting and motivating sales representatives in achieving their plans.
- Analysis, reporting evaluation and development of KPI’s aligned to the Profit Plan and Strategic Plan for short and long term adjustments.
- Maintaining Sales Reports as required in line with procedures and profit plan.
- Negotiating and Influencing at executive and management level resulting in contracts and agreements.
- Approving commercial agreements in line with organizational procedures.
- Supporting sales managers in customer negotiations
- Initiates, develops and implements sales oriented customer events, activities, campaigns, company and product presentations and trade fairs.
- Initiates collaborations in sales activities within Eaton, resulting in synergy sales and new business.
- Directs the Country Sales Operation activities to drive Eaton strategic and commercial goals as set by joint planning.
- Provides operational leadership to the Country Sales Organization.
- Acts as a role model in line with Eaton ethical standards of conduct.
- Works in cooperation with other Business Units and Eaton departments putting Eaton’s overall interest above immediate local benefit.
- Acts as Eaton’s nominated legal representative and General Manager for the legal entity in Turkey.
- Identifies and develops possibilities for future business growth, including possible acquisitions, bringing them to the attention of the relevant central team for further investigation and possible next steps.
- Building Organizational Capability by developing competencies as well as identifying talent gaps.
- Minimum of Bachelors University Degree, preferably business related, or equivalent gained through experience, plus minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales.
- Proven track record of achieving business success as a Sales Manager.
- Experienced Manager of People, with track record of managing teams.
- Ability to influence decision making of key stakeholders.
- Intercultural awareness.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with demonstrated executive presence – board room quality – able to represent Eaton to senior managers externally and internally.
- Proficiency in English language.
- Proven Competencies according to Eaton Leadership Model: Ethical, Passionate, Accountable, Efficient, Transparent, Learn
What Eaton offers:
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Eaton Business System offering various tools for management and people development
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.