The primary function of the Territory Sales and Services Manager is to manage initiatives within the territory to achieve Truck North America business objectives. More specifically, this role is structured within the Roadranger Field Marketing (RFM) organization to grow Vehicle Group North America production sales and service, and service solutions sales. This role will allow for remote work within Ohio or Pennsylvania; but will relocate candidates to the greater Pittsburg area if relocation is required.
- Develop and implement business plans to support territory, region, and division objectives.
- Establish the following internal reports on customer activities:
- Value Sales Cycle Reports to report out the following sales activities: wins & losses, target product metrics, sales probabilities, barriers to sales efforts, accounts at risk, etc.
- Customer Contact Reports (CCRs) to report out the following: desired product enhancements, current product performance issues, competitive activity, market trends, etc.
- Territory Monthly Report to update on business status, market trends, etc.
- Assess customer requirements and identify unique needs at targeted accounts.
- Design value propositions to drive year over year growth and focus on business sustainability
- Collaborate across all components of the RFM organization including technical services, call center, aftermarket and others to facilitate customer issue resolution
- Promote service and solutions including the broad Roadranger products (drivetrain components, synthetic lubricants, extended warranties, pay for training and components of the certification programs) to ensure sales growth
- Evaluate and recommend incentive requirements, utilizing market intelligence, and administer incentive processes to ensure that we provide the best value to our customers
- Manage the market introduction of new products to ensure products are adopted quickly
- Assure reliability, accuracy, and relevancy of data in Customer Information System 2 (CIS2) and Roadranger Warranty System (RWS).
- Develop and monitor customer contact goals to ensure we grow our spec market and gather the voice of the customer (VOC)
- Develop, implement and manage territory product support and training strategies for new and existing production products to maintain customer relationships and ensure our customers will want to do more business with us
- Conduct Customer Relationship Reviews (CRRs) to facilitate continuous improvement of Roadranger products and support
- Provide product, service and warranty training to customers.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.