Eaton Aerospace Group located in Los Angeles, CA (near Glendale metro) has an opening for an Assembler B.
The LA facility has approximately 400 employees and is a leader in the design, development, manufacture and delivery of Aerospace hydraulic components, systems and services to the global aftermarket and OEM markets.
The Assembler B is responsible for assembling hydraulic and/or pneumatic and electronic components as specified in applicable documents with minimal supervision.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Operates in team environment
- Ability to read blueprints
- Follow and complete process documentation
- Report labor in MRP system
- Ability to perform lockwire/safety wire and nameplate if applicable.
- Inspect accuracy of documentation.
- Uses hand bench and power tools and measuring instruments.
- Assembles sub-assemblies and basic valve assemblies.
- Laps all required surfaces with proper tooling techniques and compounds.
- Work with minimal supervision.
- Complies with Eaton standard policies and procedures.
- Able to perform root cause analysis and fault isolation.
- Rejects and reports discrepant materials.
- High School Diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required.
- Relocation is not offered for this role. Candidates must reside within a 50 mile distance of the Los Angeles, CA facility (zip code 90039) to be considered.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- 2 years experience in hydraulics assembly is preferred.
- Aerospace experience preferred.
- Lock wire and safety wire experience.
- Experience in set-up and use of XY plotter, oscilloscopes, and pressure transducer.
- Solder certification.
- ESD certification.
- Experience working in FAA environment
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.