This position will support the Reynosa Filtration operation in establishing reporting tools, product costing and analysis and develop controls for the recently established Filtration Operation in Reynosa.
His/her main activities will be:
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Assess product costing to assure accuracy and analyze results to provide management with variance analysis.
- Document existing processes, utilizing value stream mapping, identify opportunities for improvement and implement those improvements.
- Support the Plant Controller trough the monthly closing and forecast process, assist in preparation of the results commentary and management reporting.
- Assume a prominent role in the physical inventory planning, execution and analysis of results, analyze excess an obsolescence reports.
- Map the product costing transaction flows which are complex due to the Swiss / Maquila / US structure.
- Review MFG Pro BOM's, Routing and item masters to assure completeness, accurate costing, and that the corresponding inventory transactions are being recorded properly.
- Update part numbers, work orders and product structures daily to ensure the Plant's ability to release orders to the manufacturing floor and to allow product shipments.
- Review intercompany pricing of sales invoices to ensure proper transfer pricing.
- Prepare price variance analysis to assist the plant in managing cost.
- Establish activity centers that align with the product line manufacturing cells and develop product line reporting metrics.
-Minimum three years experience in financial management in a manufacturing environment.
-Undergraduate degree in Accounting or a related field (MBA/CPA preferred).
-Sound working knowledge of GAAP.
-Knowledge and understanding of Corporate, Division and Plant reporting policies.
-Knowledge of Corporate key measures-productivity, business scorecard, forecast and budgets.
-Strong MS Office skills and ERP systems (preferably Mfg/Pro).
-Working knowledge of Oracle Financials and Khalix preferred.
-Strong communication skills to interface effectively across all levels of the organization.
-Strong organizational skills enabling him/her to deal with multiple high priority duties.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.