Eaton located in Fontana, CA has an opening for a Shipper/ Receiver.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Operate a forklift to move raw materials, components, supplies & finished goods
- Load and unload trailers as required
- Put away product in designated locations
- Pick and pull stock for delivery
- Process UPS / FEDEX orders
- Process incoming orders and returned materials in WMS / SAP Systems
- Process shipping labels in WMS / SAP Systems
- Wrap Pallets utilizing stretch wrap machine
- Perform will call service
- Audit outgoing material
- Replenish locations for shipments utilizing LXE guns
- Keep work areas clean, safe and organized
- Other various duties and responsibilities as may be assigned
- Follow detailed instructions and communicate specific directions to others
- High school diploma or GED from an accredited institution is required
- Minimum 1 year experience within warehouse environment is required.
- Minimum 1 year experience driving industrial lift truck is required.
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area (50 miles) of Fontana will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Experience shipping through UPS and FedEx is a plus
- Experience with sit down, stand up, cherry picker is preferred.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.