- Challenge yourself in this fast paced environment
- Exciting part time role as part of the Eaton HR services team
We are seeking an HRS Administrator to provide payroll and remuneration & benefits as well as support to the business. This role is based at our Mascot office in Sydney.
Areas You Will Influence:
- Provide accurate and timely advice to our ANZ team to ensure payroll support requirements are being met
- Monitor the delivery of payroll files and data to our 3rd party provider and manage any interface errors
- Identify and participate in the development and implementation of system and process improvements
- Provide support on system changes and updates and support the remuneration & benefits on certain business requirements.
- Administer and manage employee file systems (electronic and paper) and conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity and legal compliance.
- Facilitate the on-boarding process for new employees/transfer..
- Be responsible for data integrity in HR management system
- Provide HR Reports/Data to support audit exercise – internal and external
- Assists with HR Services projects and programs as necessary.
- Execute time and absence administration (time management, leave forms, planned and unplanned absence, maternity leave).
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Minimum 2 years solid payroll experience a must
- Proven ability to work effectively in an environment of high activity, competing priorities and time pressures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and stakeholder management
- Strong initiative and problem solving abilities
- High attention to detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.