- Support for PV Combiner Box Front end and Back end process for the sales target.
- Evaluates, selects and applies standard engineering techniques, procedures and criteria, using judgment in making minor adaptations and modifications of the standard engineering practices during development.
- Good knowledge in Solid works assembly tools (i.e. Top down/Bottom Top approach)
- Control Engineering documents through SAP PLM
- Knowledge in GD&T & Tolerance stack-up analysis
- Follow standards IEC, ISO, ANSI, and ASME & ASTM for all relevant product designs.
- Provide specialist support on sheet metal & enclosure design, Moulding design, press parts, strength of materials and fasteners to help the team deliver projects in time.
- Support / Drive to deliver projects as assigned
I. Ensures compliance with safety policies to maintain with safe working environment
J. Fluent in reading and writing Email, datasheet, report in English, can listen and understand in global technical conference.
K. Basic idea of project management including Gate review, Projects constraints, stakeholders etc to facilitate the smooth progress of projects.Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
B Tech or BE Mechanical with 3 to 5 years of experience
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.