State the primary function or overall purpose of your position.
The primary purpose is to support the Enterprise wide CRM implementation through engaging with business for system setup, issue resolution and trainings. This position will be the first point of contact to business users for any issues pertaining to the CRM application, including communication and management of change. Administration and maintenance of the CRM application and data is also a key responsibility for this position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (Limit yourself to 8-12 statements)
List the essential functions (i.e. key responsibilities with expected end results), which must be accomplished in order to fulfill the purpose of your position as described above.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Prepares Business solution documents, aligns with business and IT team
- Mentor for the team and key point of contact for the business
- Handles/aligns to key business projects by representing from support team
- Support various initiatives to reduce complexity, standardize and improve efficiency of CRM.
- User Training (New Hire, Refresh, Update material, Train the Trainer, etc)
- Support business process Change Management, Communication & Training on Changes
- Co-ordinate Monthly and Quarterly Migrations for new release of changes in Application.
- Support Testing( Regression and User acceptance Testing)
- Business Process Support: First Level of answering questions, providing training, consolidating issues / requests.
- Support Siebel Account, Master data, Transactional Data Quality Management.
- Support CRM initiatives globally through preparation of reports and monitoring usage.
- New User Setup / User Maintenance / PC Compliance and Setup
- Support in Siebel tools & objects
- Basic understanding of Siebel Architecture
- Support Siebel EAI & Task UI
- Prepares SQL Reports, Business Required Reports
- Supports Application Performance Monitoring
Record any measurable statistics which your position impacts.
Key Performance Index for Associate Business Analyst (KPI) includes:
Number of tickets
Number , Quality of Trainings
Describe any specialized knowledge or skill (e.g., technical, scientific, administrative) which your position requires.
- Minimum 3 year of relevant experience in Siebel Support activities
- Experience working with cross functional team and implementing solutions
- Ability to work collaboratively. Good written and Verbal communications skills.
- Thorough understanding of business processes & systems
- Software testing methodology knowledge
- Reasoning ability
- Ability to develop relationships and communicate cross-functionally
- Must be able to solve problem independently and make decisions
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Focused on the Sales & Marketing function, GSSC powers Eaton businesses to win more and improve profitability, through its core service areas of Pricing, Market Intelligence & Business Analysis, Customer Support and Front End Program Support.
GSSC has an opportunity for …….. in Pune India office
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.