Eaton Hydraulics has an opening for an OEM Account Manager located in Illinois, Iowa, Indiana, or within 50 miles of Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This position assists in the development, implementation and execution of a regional OEM Sales strategy for customer management in order to drive profitable growth in targeted market segments with specific customer accounts.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
Key responsibilities of this position include:
• Develop plans for support and growth of existing accounts
• Provide customer feedback to the company; develop value propositions
• Responsible for margin cost analysis and pricing at existing accounts
• Maintain and expand existing relationships between Eaton and Customer
• Coordinate communication between Eaton internal teams and Customer
• Provides information to Eaton HYD organization regarding competitors, potential partners, market trends
• Proactive communication of customer needs for future product development
• Support negotiations of LTA’s, MOU’s, Pricing agreements
• Develop warranty, delivery, and quality analysis for customer presentations.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institute
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales, sales support, product management, program management or engineering
• Valid Driver’s License
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
• Candidates must reside within the states of Illinois, Iowa, Indiana; or reside within 50 miles of Milwaukee, Wisconsin to be considered.
• 2 years of experience in OEM Sales
• Certified Fluid Power specialist
• Certified Fluid Conveyance specialist
• Negotiating DS
• Ability to identify and influence decision makers to grow the business
• Ability to identify customer needs for new opportunities
• Understanding of Warranty, Quality and delivery analysis
• Professional image/presence
• Creating value propositions
• Presentation skills
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.