This person is responsible for doing the design and development in Oracle HRMS and related modules. The expectation from this individual is to be able to work independently with project managers / BAs and Solution Designers to complete the technical design and development of assigned projects for Corporate, Electrical and Industrial sectors at Eaton.
The responsibility also is to align Operational Processes with IT strategic plans and deliver projects and support with consistent approach building organizational capability driving to common/standard platforms.
Following are the expectations from the role.
• Engages in development, design and testing and documentation of WRICE (workflow, reports, interfaces, conversions and extensions) components.
• Works across HRMS and other oracle apps modules as needed.
• Performs peer review of deliverables. Makes recommendations to team.
• Ensures quality delivery in accordance with the plan.
• Suggests and builds re-usable components and looks for continuous improvement opportunities.
• Provide estimates for effort and schedule for assigned tasks.
• Works collaboratively with other team members to achieve team and organization goals.
• Provides an understanding of both technology and business concepts and is able to articulate business processes.
• Consults with customers and IT managers to develop, define, and prioritize work assignments and work delivery
• Ensures sign-off on all major system deliverables by stakeholdersBasic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
1. Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline; related to systems and computer technology and minimum 4+ years of IT experience.
2. Total Exp : 4+ yrs in Oracle Apps technical expertise
2. Must have 2+ yrs of experience in Oracle APPS– HRMS (Core HR, SSHR, Compensation Workbench , Payroll and Oracle Time and Labor)
3. Expertise in Oracle Workflow, OA Framework and other APPS specific technologies.
4. Knowledge of other APPS modules like Financials and Manufacturing etc is highly desirable.
5. Language proficiency in English.
6. Must have a working understanding of typical performance review competencies.
• Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be collaborative team player.
• Must demonstrate high drive for results.
• Must possess ability to deal with ambiguity and to adapt to changing business needs
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.