Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
· Perform all required cash application activity for all NAFSC ledgers within ISSC scope using multiple ERPs including Oracle and both automated & manual application if necessary. Invoices should be closed in a timely manner to comply with all AR SLAs for cash application.
· Post cash receipts for bank transfers, netting intercompany and cheques using information indicated on the bank statement and customer remittance advice to identify the invoices to match.
· Ensure processes are fully documented including any remittance or receipt level specific variance, along with an understanding of the background to these variances to ensure optimum standard processes
· Monitor & clear all queries and requests to the AR mail inbox on a regular basis throughout each day to ensure all queries are actioned within the agreed 12 hour SLA.
· Perform query management/resolution/root cause mitigation on all AR queries and provide recommendations on how to mitigate future issues and improve overall customer service.
· Work closely with the Credit and Collections team to address COA through prompt management of remittance advice and communication of significant values on key customer that are missing the appropriate back up.
· Investigate the output of the bank reconciliations performed by the NAFSC GL team to address open items for AR.
· Month end close co-ordination. Review all close documents and ensure accuracy of the receivables data prior to close.
· Deliver all Internal/External/SOX Audit requirements as requested.
· Actively highlight processes for improvement opportunities and communicate via International ISSC SME group, BPI program, CI Committee etc
· Ensure all cash applications are performed within agreed timescales and in line with agreed SLA’s
· Ensure Plant requests and queries are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
· Support and deliver all agreed month end activities to ensure process governance and accuracy of results reported for all ISSC.
· Awareness and alignment to all ISSC SLAs agreed with Customers.
· Involvement in ad hoc project work with a focus on continuous improvement and automation
· Support the international ISSC SME group by highlighting any proposed projects, BPI, change requests for AR, that could improve the overall AR end to end process
· Ensure all netting transactions are completed within agreed timetable and intercompany statements are issued within given timescales.
At least 3 years’ experience in an Accounts Receivable/Sales Ledger essential.
SAP and Oracle experience essential
E2E Order to Cash experience preferred
Strong communication skills and customer focus essential
Strong team player
Training and process improvement experience essential.
Ability to work on automation projects to deliver productivity savings
Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
SAP and Oracle experience essential
Additional ERP knowledge beneficial
Intermediate/advanced Excel skills beneficial
Knowledge of accounting principles essential
Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to work within a team environment, in a customer focused role and also be able to cope with working to strict deadlines.
Also should have good communication skill (written & verbal), good PC skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, should be willing to stretch if required, good interpersonal Skills, open to working in Shift
Basic qualification MBA Finance or M.Com.
Ability to work effectively with other team members, internal and external customers required
Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet strict daily service level agreements
Good communication skills essential
Pro-active customer service approach essential
There may be a need to travel to overseas locations from time to time
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.