Support Financial operations for Electronics division, a manufacturer of Atlantis, magnetics, supercap, and circuit protection products, produced in in 4 manufacturing plants in China and the Philippines, and operating business across US, Asia and Europe.
1. Prepare month end closing.
2. Assist ELX financial statements, forecast and budgets of ELX.
3. Provide explanation / bridges for variances against budget / estimates / prior roll.
4. Co-ordinate the monthly sales forecast with all sale managers, prepare and consolidate weekly pulse calls.
5. Work in a team environment to drive improvement in financial processes and reports through tools/systems, automation and standardization
6. Participate in the annual profit planning process including coordination with division’ leaders, controllers and staff, prepare schedules, provide analysis as requested by the supervisor, RHQ or Sector Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in Finance/Accounting/FP&A
2. Solid finance/accounting/FP&A working experience in MNC for more than 3-5 years
3. Be familiar with both PRC and US GAAP
4. Good knowledge of cost accounting in a manufacturing environment.
5. Good English both written and oral.
6. ERP system knowledge, SAP/Encore knowledge/experience is preferred
7. Capable to work in matrix organization. Good communication skill.
8. Comfortable in high pressure of working
9. Experience working and managing in high-performance, quality-oriented, team-based experience
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.