• Conversant to sourcing activities of Indirect Commodities,(preferably Capital or MRO) Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
• Exposure to negotiations preferably in Manufacturing industry
• Develop and implement sourcing strategies on key spend categories ( Preferred Suppliers,etc.)
• Utilize comprehensive business & market data for Capital category to identify opportunities that may require process changes.
• Lead the supplier market analysis and ensure supplier qualification for RFQ’s
• Build and maintain internal relationship with Regional stakeholders at plant levels to clearly understand and influence requirements for assigned CATEGORIES
• Executes negotiation plan & contract terms and conditions to manage risk. ( Application of Eaton Capital Policy SCM-12 , Eaton T&C, Eaton Machine Safeguarding , Eaton Buy Eaton, etc. )
• Identify & deliver Savings on Capital Spend Categories (Cost avoidance, higher warranty, etc. )
• Responsible for Documentation and Maintain Procurement & Contractual records and files.
• Masters with 3- 5 Yrs / Bachelors with 5-7 Yrs exp in SCM processes
• Prior working experience of Purchasing in a Manufacturing industry
• Good negotiation skills
• Strong Exposure in Supplier Relationship management.
• Good communication skills to work with teams remotely
• Quick response to deadlines
• Ability to work with changing requirements ,providing business insights from the unstructured data
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.