Function:Supply Chain / Logistics
Position Type:Full Time
Location:Pimpri Pune, MM IN
Develops and implements logistics plans that may affect the production, • Have to develop comprehensive multidimensional reports (commodity wise, Supplier wise, Plant/site wise, Part wise etc.) and analysis based on Daily Operational data for different manufacturing plants (like inventory, POs, Invoices, sales etc.)
• Responsible to publish all the reports (scheduled & ad-hoc) in time with quality.
• Responsible to acknowledge customer related queries/request to his/her respective activity with consultation of TL and SME.
• Work as per work allocation. Support in allocating work to the team, if required.
• Provide training and create backups of the reports and activities.
• Work as a team, support each other and do knowledge sharing.
• Involve in Transition of any new activity to the team.
• Ad-hoc request execution.
• Creation, Updating & Validation of Process documents
• Participation in business calls and meetings
• Lead and support on Projects, BPIs, and R&A initiatives.
• Get trained on tools and applications required for the Business. And seek for help from TL/Manager (if required).
• Participation in business calls and meetings
• Communication: Pass communication to TL/Manager regarding any new report transition and ad-hoc requests.
• Support in Project Management
• Getting required access of tools and applications required for the team members.
• Functionally support to the team (Best Practices, Knowledge Sharing, Tactical Support)
• Part and Participation in engagement council
• Data extraction and consolidation from multiple SCM systems & tools for data analysis and reporting (i.e., Supplier Gateway, financial systems, extracts/ interfaces with ERP-Shared Services centers, WISPER, and Enterprise Data Warehousing.)
• Data Analysis: includes pulling the data from multiple systems (like ERPs, Data warehouses, Oracle and other required tools), data consolidation, data formatting, data validation and reporting.
• Good in handling large data sets and has the ability to convert it in to meaningful information
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
• Masters with 2-4 Yrs exp. or Bachelors with 3-5 Yrs exp.
Basic Knowledge (Foundation):
• Experience in SCM data analysis / reporting (Inventory, Sales, Receipts, Invoicing, Purchase Order, PPV , MRP, Logistics, Surcharge, DMR, Supplier development/ performance, compliance, Global / Strategic Sourcing etc.)
Medium Knowledge (Intermediate):
• Able to link the reports to the relevant business process
• Working Knowledge of Access
Advance Knowledge (Expert):
• Advance Data Management using Excel (Formulas, Filtering, Charts, Pivot, Vlookup, Data Validation, Conditional Formatting, Macro recording, Text/Logical / nested Functions etc.)
• Able to gather data from multiple systems and assimilate bigger data set
• Able to Manage Large data sets
• Automation of Reports
• Reporting & Analysis (MIS / Sales/ SCM/Financial)
• Expert in Developing New Reports, Dashboards & Databases
• Understand linkages of data across different data set/reports
• Break down of Data sets into meaningful interpretations
• Using features in Access
• Using Advanced features in Excel
• Knowledge of various systems hosting different kind of data
• Use of SharePoint for Data Management
• Advance Presentation skill (Power Point)
• Must knowledge about SCM Processes
• Spend analysis
• Knowledge on Cost out savings and utilities.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.