Eaton Aerospace Group FMC Division has an opening for a Senior Customer Service Representative. This position will be based at our Los Angeles, CA location (near Glendale metro).
The Senior Customer Service Representative is the voice of the customer and serves as Eaton's liaison with customers.
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Receives and initiates technical review of all momentum business bid requests and directs action required from each technical support department.
- Prepares required contractual and agreement background data and negotiates major contracts.
- Coordinates proposal quotation cost and sell price factors with Unit’s Controller and Marketing Management to insure that warranties, liquidated damages, penalties, deferred billing, stocking charge, etc. are understood and properly controlled by all departments.
- Maintains personal, phone and written communication with customers and Field Sales Staff relative to contract issues, status of orders, and general Marketing trends applicable to his/her account assignments.
- Maintain a 12-24 month sales forecast for all major accounts.
- Provide order status to customer.
- If needed, coordinate recovery plans for all delinquent customer orders.
- Coordinate root cause and corrective action plans for all delinquent customer orders.
- Ensure customer P.O. requirements are aligned to MRP demand.
- Resolve outstanding customer payment issues.
- Work with Program Management transitioning developmental programs to production programs.
- Maintain custody of all contractual documents.
- Provide monthly status for all major accounts to the Leadership Team.
- Co-ordinate and present Customer Program Reviews.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or 10 years of experience in Aerospace
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Contracts Administration in a manufacturing environment
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of 50 miles will be considered.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
- Detail oriented
- Proficient with public speaking
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Master’s degree from an accredited institution
- Knowledge and/or use of customer portals
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.