The candidate is responsible for developing production schedules and material requirements for assigned products to ensure adequate supply of raw materials and timely product delivery to customers. Daily review production output and achievement to meet shipping schedule. The position reports to the local supply chain supervisor and responsible for production and material planning and control to ensure on time delivery and inventory targets.
• Plan master production scheduling and changes to achieve on-time delivery of products and optimize production resources utilization.
• Plan raw material procurement and delivery schedules to optimize inventory levels.
• Analyze the variances in production scheduling to solve problems in time and prevent possible issues.
• Monitor material shipping status and coordinate with intercompany supplier, US to achieve on-time delivery of production materials.
• Run and evaluate MRP results and initiate purchasing requisitions to meet production schedule.
• Review incoming material status and production achievement for master schedule amendment.
• Execute production rolling forecast for headcount and production resources review and planning.
• Execute shipping tasks and ensure all product can be delivered to customer side on time.Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
| ||• College graduate, major in BA, IE or related, 4 years of experience in planning field, information processing capability or demonstrated equivalent.|
• Experience with MRP and production control activities.
• Good written command and comprehension of English and Mandarin languages.
• Experience operating successfully in matrix organizations of multinational corporations.
• Demonstrate excellence in communication and interpersonal skills.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.