Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Prepares offer letters for hires/promotions (including PACT).
Proactive, cross-sector compensation analysis.
General wage increase projections.
Support relocation movements.
Assist merit cycle process.
HRMS Data Audits / Mass Uploads.
- E-star support.
-Bachelor degree in Business Administration or related areas.
- 1 to 2 years of experience as a Compensation and Benefits Analyst.
- Very good understanding of statistical methods in support of trend analysis and decision-making.
- Requires ability to work independently and to provide consultative advice.
- Strong problem solving an analytical skills.
- Microsoft Office, excel knowledge.
- Ability to work on complex calculations and to produce reports.
- Strong communication skills Spanish & English, ability to work with people at all levels.
- Experience with salary survey methodology (Hay, Towers Watson, Mercer or Hewitt).
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.