Primary responsibilities include receiving, entering and processing incoming orders on a timely basis while maintaining Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
customer service center and ISO quality standards. Orders generally received via email, fax, or EDI.
- Verifies customer, order and item information for accuracy and completeness by reviewing the quote and purchase order
and clarifying discrepancies as well as checking catalog numbers for accuracy.
- Performs regular daily order schedule maintenance functions such as customer sales order hold removal and sales order
progress reporting. Knowledgeable in customer specific requirements as they apply to the order.
- Identifies, understands and processes appropriately the variances in orders to assure proper information is entered such
as various product groupings, reserve production planned line items, consignment and credit card orders.
- Enters correct customer shipment and notification requirements. Applies proper sales credit and commission payment
rates to orders. Reviews orders for completeness following order entry checklist. Participates in problem solving teams
and special projects as directed by supervisor to improve processes. Assists and participates in cross-training for
- Bachelor’s degree from accredited institution
- Good English reading and writing skills
- Experience with SAP and/or Vista
- Good English speaking skills
- Minimum of 6 months customer interaction/support experience
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.