Eaton's facility located in Vicksburg, MS is seeking full-time Assemblers to work second Shift. The LED Final Assembler performs LED industrial manufacturing work to include assembly, testing, quality and packing of LED components and lights. Employee must be able to follow standard work instructions and work in a fast paced manufacturing environment. Employee must also be able to pass a pre-employment screening check.
- Assembly, testing, quality and packing of LED components and lights
- Must observe all safety rules and regulations at all times
- Follow Eaton Quality Standard Process
- Perform additional related duties as required
Tools and Equipment:
- Includes tape dispenser, utility knives, tape machines, electric staplers, pallet jacks, banding equipment, and protective safety and electrostatic dissipative equipment
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities
- High school diploma or equivalent from an accredited institution required
- No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Vicksburg, MS will be considered
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Minimum of 1 year manufacturing experience
- Electrical systems experience or professional certification
- Proficient in Microsoft Word
- Ability to work in a fast paced manufacturing environment- strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to problem solve and to be a creative thinker
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to complete basic shop math
- Ability to follow planning and scheduling directions from supervisor, planner, and/or FFM.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Working knowledge of the mechanical, electrical, and safety procedures of a manufacturing facility.
- Ability to read written work instructions. Microsoft Word.
- Ability to read and follow detailed instructions within a Manufacturing Instruction (MI).
- Ability to perform at a rapid, repetitive pace.
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. We provide energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton is dedicated to improving the quality of life and the environment through the use of power management technologies and services. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit Eaton.com. At Eaton we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently – if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you – then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information visit www. Eaton.com/careers.