We are offering an exciting opportunity for an experienced HR Manager to lead a team of professionals at our plant in Serbia. You will be working closely with the senior management team in Serbia and internationally.
Our site in Sremska Mitrovica is a large plant producing a range of electrical engineering products: low voltage equipment, automatic switches and surge protection devices and we are also selling a whole range of Eaton's products throughout Serbia. For more information please check our website: www.eaton.com
- Become a member of the senior management team, managing all HR processes and policies on site
- Managing, leading and developing the local HR team
- Creating a strategy for both employee and organisational development which can include initiating and implementing change processes, working closely with the site management and the senior HR leaders
- Building strong business relationships internally and managing relationships with unions
- Ensuring that employment actions are compliant with local legislation and our internal guidelines
- Ensuring performance management practices are fully integrated and consistent with company values
- Administering compensation programmes and assisting in recruitment as well as Health and Safety processes
- Supporting companywide processes and procedures, country related administration and reporting
- Organising and leading projects
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Human Resources Management or Business Administration
- Experience in working for a manufacturing business (ideally engineering) in a strategic, change management oriented role
- Experience in working with unions
- Background in working for an international organisation
- Strong leadership skills
- Fluency in both Serbian and English
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
- Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.