Join us and advance your career! We have a great opportunity for a qualified and experienced finance professional to gain international experience and develop further within our organisation. We are Eaton - a global engineering company with a strong presence in the UK.
Our Aerospace division manufactures parts for aerospace and defence organisations as well as modifies existing product lines. Our client base is global and includes some of the leading industry names.
Eaton is a world leader in aerospace technologies. We design, manufacture and integrate the industry’s most advanced products for Hydraulic Systems, Fuel and Inerting Systems, Motion Control and Engine Solutions.
For more information, please check our website: www.eaton.com
• Working closely with plant finance professionals across our Aerospace sites globally and providing accounting support for leased capital equipment (valuing assets, depreciation, monthly lease accounting to disposal)
• Leading and managing the financial aspects of large capital projects
• Providing financial support to local engineering and procurement teams
• Ensuring all activities are compliant with US GAAP and local accounting, legal and tax regulations
• Developing and maintaining strong financial processes
• Driving continuous improvement activities
• Support Aerospace Group profit improvement initiatives
• A degree is desirable, formal accounting qualification is necessary (ACCA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent)
• Working experience of capital and lease accounting would be beneficial
• Strong understanding of accounting and tax regulations, US GAAP knowledge is desirable
• Experience with manufacturing systems (MFgPRo, Oracle, Encore etc.).
• Excellent organisational and project management skills
• Strong communication skills and ability to work within a large, multi-cultural organisation at the international level
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel
What Eaton offers:
• Competitive compensation and benefits package
• Great promotional opportunities – Eaton encourages internal promotion, whenever possible
• Learning & Development - We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Please note by applying for this vacancy you will be a subject of background check process.