Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Would you like to take part in challenging projects within our new Business Center in Budapest? Eaton has an opening for you.
HR Service Associate Analyst (Norwegian / Swedish speaker)
Location: Budapest, Hungary
The EMEA region has deployed its new regional HR Services (HRS) center which is serving the HR community, Managers & employees in the region with a set of HR related services & activities. The first 2 phases have covered the UK, France & Italy and Germany, Austria, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Belgium, Ireland and Luxembourg, and will continue to grow and expand in terms of services offered and country supported.
- Responsible for the execution of transactional customer facing duties within the talent acquisition and administration work streams within HR Services, the HR Services Associate Analyst main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for onboarding process for a geographically dispersed population of employees.
- Responsible for processing HRDA changes, entering mass uploads, and running ad hoc reports.
- Creation, organization and efficient maintenance of workflow processes for assigned work streams.
- Participate in the data collection of HRDA audits.
- Updating work instructions, process maps and templates to reflect any new changes.
- Responsible for entering paper recognition forms into the recognition portal.
- Complete talent acquisition duties such as entering job requisitions, interview scheduling, and preparing interview packets.
- Coordinate and arrange travel for candidates and coordinate necessary reimbursements.
- Utilize case management system to effectively process and resolve assigned cases.
- Participate in continuous improvement events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Experience with HR related subject matter including: recruitment & selection, compensation, benefits & data privacy
- Proven ability to effectively communicate across the organization
- Must be able to demonstrate strong customer service, organizational and communication skills
- Ability to utilize Excel’s analytical functionality for data analytics and reporting
- Utilize a variety of technology platforms to conduct daily work (HRMS, Case System, Taleo, Microsoft Suite, etc.)
- Fluency in Norwegian or Swedish is mandatory
- Understanding of financial metrics
- Experience with developing and deploying site-wide training plans
- Knowledge of human resource management and other talent systems
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Experience working with internet based applications
- Bachelor’s degree with human resource focus
What Eaton offers:
- Competitive compensation and benefits package
- Challenging projects in dynamic collaborative team
- Excellent working environment – safety and ethic is really important for us
- Learning & Development- We invest in our employees for the long term – not just with salary and benefits, but with ongoing learning and development opportunities made available through Eaton University.
Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers.