Eaton has an opening for an SAP Procure to Pay (P2P)/Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) Support Lead Analyst in the Eaton Peachtree City, GA; Ellisville, MO; Raleigh, NC; or any other Eaton US location.
The primary objective of SAP P2P/PLM Support Lead Analyst is the resolution of incidents and requests in partnership with the requestor. The most important processes are: gathering requirements, solution design, integration design, configuring application, testing, user training, coordination of remedy incident and request tickets, queue management, providing continuous improvements and standardization.
The SAP P2P/PLM Support Lead Analyst will work independently and/or on teams, working with peers, business users, SAP governance team, regional and local Business Process Owners (BPOs), other application team(s) and at times with end customers of Eaton in deploying standard practices through SAP & other business application deployments. The first priority will be P2P issues/tickets with some flexibility to Materials Management (MM) activities.
The SAP P2P/PLM Support Lead Analyst focuses on the successful support of Enterprise Resources Planning (ERP) centered on SAP PP processes as well as SAP MM, including:
- Manufacturing Resources Planning (MRP)
- Production Process
- Capacity Planning
- Stock Management
The SAP P2P/PLM Support Lead Analyst is responsible for in-depth functional knowledge, requirements management, and overall support on the following PP/MM SAP modules:
- PP-BD - Basic Data
- PP-SOP - Sales and Operations Planning
- PP-MP - Master planning
- PP-MRP - Material Requirements Planning
- PP-CRP - Capacity Requirement Planning
- PP-SFC - Production ordersPP-KAB – Kanban
- MM-PUR - Purchasing
- MM-IM - Inventory Management
- SAP MM-IV - Invoice Verification
- SAP MM-EDI - Electronic Data Interchange
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Manage incidents and request based on EATON specified Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Provide solutions based on tickets priority and record all information in the ticket system (Remedy)
- Write functional specifications to be handed to the SAP technical analysts when programming changes are necessary to resolve an issue or to provide a small enhancement
- Identify problems (reoccurring incidents) – verify possible root cause and provide solution
- Implement changes based on Eaton Change management process
- Change larger amounts of data when required using standard Eaton processes
- Work with other support team members as necessary (e.g. SD (Sales Distribution), MM (Materials Management), FICO (Finance Controlling)) to solve problems and to ensure an integrated system solution
- Assist with testing of small enhancements and fixes as required using Eaton standard testing tools and processes.
- Align solution design with SAP governance team to ensure proposed solutions are lined up with the Global Standards
- Verify (process) changes with local and regional BPOs
- Perform Queue and ticket Management based on Eaton’s ITIL process
- Work in partnership with business users on business requirements, processes, and systems. Provide knowledge and input to the business on the system implications of business process changes.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis and other appropriate analysis methods.
- Effectively use workflow and process diagrams when explaining company-standard production processes and when capturing business requirements.
- Demonstrate analytical skills, to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, distinguish presented user requests from the underlying true needs, and distinguish solution ideas from requirements.
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design develop and implement application system solutions using SAP ERP and Eaton standards
Basic Qualifications (Including Educational Requirements)
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years SAP P2P and/or PLM Experience including Design and Configuration
- SAP Enterprise Central Component (ECC) 6.0 experience is mandatory
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- This position requires use of information or access to hardware which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee
- Skills in above listed SAP modules is mandatory
- Good team player with demonstrated ability to work under pressure and meet dead lines (SLAs).
- Basic understanding of SAP development is required (e.g. Advanced Business Application Programing (ABAP), Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Functional Experience of SAP Applications required.
- Strong Business and Analytical skill for complex problem solving, demonstrated ability to understand the business problem and to use analytical skills to research and resolve.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex business processes and systems.
- Experience working on complex and urgent tickets delivered on time and error-free.
- Experience interfacing with all levels of IT professionals and business customers.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Excellent analysis and documentation skills
- Excellent communication (English oral and written)
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and team work skills.
Production business experience
- Eaton application knowledge
- Other languages capability
- Older SAP releases knowledge/experience
- Experience with SAP Data Services, mass uploads using Legacy System Migration Workbench (LSMW) and Win Shuttle
Eaton is a power management company with 2015 sales of $20.9 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 97,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com. At Eaton, we see things differently. We see opportunities to innovate, go above and beyond, and we work hard because what we do reflects who we are. If you see things differently—if you’re determined, motivated and focused on improving the world around you—then it’s time to see where a career at Eaton can take you. For more information, visit www.eaton.com/careers. Eaton is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Eaton is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.